1. License. Customer agrees that use of the content is under a revocable, non-transferrable, non-sublicenseable, non-exclusive license and is only permitted in the normal course of advertising and selling the products.
2. Ownership and use of content and intellectual property; compliance.
A. All content included in this site, such as html code, scripts, texts, graphics, logos, icons, images, video, and audio, is samsara herbs’s property and is protected by united states and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is samsara herbs’s property and is protected by united states and international copyright laws.
B. Samsara herbs retains the exclusive right, title and interest in and to the content as well as, at its option, to any modifications and all use thereof shall inure to samsara herbs. All use of content is at customer’s sole risk and samsara herbs is under no obligation to monitor customer’s use or notify any customers of changes or deletions. Customer is responsible for complying with all applicable local, state, federal and foreign laws relating to its use of the content. Customer may not violate any applicable law or regulation with its use of the content.
C. Customer agrees to not modify, change, exploit, disparage, or make derivative works, any portion of the content for any reason. Moreover, customer may not, without our express written consent, do any of the following: (a) link to any web page of this site; (b) use any metatags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our content; or (c) frame, inline link or utilize other similar techniques to associate or juxtapose any content with advertisements and/or other information not originating from this site.
3. Updates. Customer shall be responsible to periodically check for updates or changes to the content and to likewise ensure that customer is using the most recent and accurate content.
4. Termination. Samsara herbs may withdraw or terminate this license at any time or may disapprove the use of the content on or the use of any of its intellectual property as the url of particular website(s), in which case customer shall immediately cease use and transfer ownership upon samsara herbs’s demand.
5. Disclaimer and trademark attribution. All promotional and advertising materials bearing the content shall include appropriate legal notices as established from time to time by samsara herbs, including the fda disclaimer “these statements have not been evaluated by the fda. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.” and “[trademark] is a trademark of samsara herbs, inc.” or “[trademark] is owned by samsara herbs, inc.” the rights accruing to samsara herbs hereunder will be deemed for the benefit of company and its affiliates and subsidiaries.
6. Reservation of right. Samsara herbs reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine which customers may purchase its products, and what selection of combination of products, if any, are available to each approved customer. Samsara herbs also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to sell to any party, to refuse to sell to any party, or to cease selling to any party.
7. Privacy statement. Samsara herbs may collect certain information in connection with your use of the site such as: name, email address, text messages and correspondence, location information (if you choose to provide it), navigational information like ip address and browser type and version. Samsara herbs uses this information for, among other things, improving and developing our websites, contacting you in relation to your use of the website, servicing users, responding to your inquiries, analytics, monitoring site activity, and improving the effectiveness of the site. Failure to provide this information may prevent your access and use of some or all of the site’s features. Samsara herbs does not sell, rent, or trade this information without your permission except that it may share your information with the following: contractors, vendors, and affiliates to perform tasks on our behalf; a third party company and its parent entities which owns, acquires, is acquired by or otherwise is merged with samsara herbs; as required by law and as necessary and appropriate to protect samsara herbs from harm due to fraud or other illegal activities. Notwithstanding the foregoing, information submitted by you will be transmitted to and shared with third parties that may be located in other countries, in order to provide you services, including but not limited to transaction processing and fraud prevention.
Samsara herbs utilizes reasonable technical, administrative and physical measures designed to protect the personal information in its custody or control from unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure. Moreover, samsara herbs regularly monitors its systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. While samsara herbs implements these security measures on this site, you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible.
8. Indemnification. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless samsara herbs, its officers, directors, employees and its agents from and against any claims, demands, actions, suits, proceedings, costs, expenses, damages and liabilities, at law or in equity claims, actions or demands, including without limitation, reasonable legal fees, arising out of, connected with, or resulting from customer’s use of the content or use of the content in violation of these terms.
9. Medical advice. The contents of the website, such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from samsara herbs's licensors, and other material contained on the samsara herbs site ("content") are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the samsara herbs site!
Samsara herbs does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the site. Reliance on any information provided by samsara herbs, samsara herbs employees, others appearing on the site at the invitation of samsara herbs, or other visitors to the site is solely at your own risk.
10. Disclaimer of warranties: this site and all information, content, materials and services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Samsara herbs makes no representations or warranties of any kind, and disclaims all representations, warranties and conditions, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is provided in the content. You expressly agree that your use of this site and the materials made available on it are at your sole risk. We do not warrant that this site, or the information, content, materials or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site, are free of viruses or other harmful components.
11. Limitation of liability: in no event will we be liable to you for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site or from any information, content, materials or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, lost profits or revenues, costs of replacement, business interruptions, loss of data or damages resulting from use of or reliance on the information present, even if samsara herbs is expressly advised about the possibility of such damages.
12. Governing law. These terms shall be governed by the laws of the state of utah.
13. Agreement to arbitrate: any civil action, claim, dispute or proceeding arising out of or relating to access to or use of the site will be resolved exclusively through final and binding arbitration, before a single arbitrator, rather than in court. By agreeing to arbitrate, each party is giving up its right to go to court and have any dispute heard by a judge or jury.
The arbitration will be conducted by the american arbitration association (the “aaa”) exclusively in salt lake county, utah, under the aaa’s rules and procedures, as modified by this section. The aaa’s rules are available at www.Adr.Org. A form for initiating arbitration proceedings is available on the aaa’s site at http://www.Adr.Org.
You and we will select the arbitrator, and if you and we are unable to reach agreement on selection of the arbitrator within 30 days after the notice of arbitration is served, then the aaa will select the arbitrator. Arbitration will not commence until the party requesting arbitration has deposited $1,000 with the arbitrator for the arbitrator’s fees and costs. The party requesting arbitration will advance such sums as are required from time to time by the arbitrator to pay the arbitrator’s fees and costs until the prevailing party is determined or the parties have agreed in writing to an alternate allocation of fees and costs.
The arbitrator will decide the substance of all claims exclusively in accordance with the laws of the state of utah, including recognized principles of equity, and will honor all claims of privilege recognized by law. The arbitrator will not be bound by rulings in prior arbitrations, but is bound by rulings in prior arbitrations involving the same complainant to the extent required by applicable law. Judgment upon any award rendered by the arbitrator is final, binding and conclusive upon you and us and your and our respective administrators, executors, legal representatives, successors and assigns, and may only be entered in the state or federal courts of record for salt lake county, utah.
A. Samsara Herbs’s failure to enforce any right or provisions of the terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
B. Samsara Herbs can not accept returns for opened products due to safety reasons.
C. If any provision in these terms shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
D. Samsara herbs reserves the right to change, update and revise these terms from time to time, at its sole discretion, by posting the most current version of the terms at this site. By continuing to access this site and by using the content, customer confirms its consent and agreement to be bound by the most recent terms.
E. These terms do not amend or override samsara herbs’s terms and conditions of sale or any channel restriction agreements or any map policy.
F. Titles and headings to sections herein are inserted for the convenience of reference only and shall not in any way define, limit, extend or describe the scope of this agreement or otherwise affect the meaning or interpretation of this agreement.